- Journaling or Morning Pages is a universal tool to connect to your consciousness, clear your headspace, unleash your creativity and tap into inner knowledge..
- From all the challenges in achieving our goals, the set of limiting beliefs might be the hardest to win. These 7 tools will help you identify your limiting beliefs and transform them to help you build the life you want.
- My daily planning takes 5 minutes in the morning and helps me build my to-do list, prioritize my tasks, and have a clear plan for every day. It focuses on the most important areas of my life and solves the "where do I start", "I can't keep up" and "am I forgetting anything" problems.
- Why people procrastinate, avoid taking action, and put off doing what’s most important to the very end. How we overcome procrastination, laziness, and perfectionism by embracing the fear of the unknown.
- How I overcame perfectionism and the fear to seem imperfect, let go of self-criticism and learned to appreciate what I do.
- Posted in Productivity onHabits are one of the main things that determine your success. The best news is that all habits work the same way. We can break them down into elements, adjust, replace or develop them from scratch. If you learn how to succeed with one habit, you can apply the same formula to all of them.
- This is the list of questions I ask myself if not every morning with my Life Review, then at least once in a while, or when I get lost.
- For me, resolutions are some of the most exciting things about the New Year. I do set and achieve goals at any time, but the change in year gives me a reason to stop, review where I'm at and align my goals with the bigger picture.
- Posted in Productivity onOne of my favorite activities in the world is to read. I love books as much as I love people, so my website wouldn't be complete without the list of my favorite books. And blogs, because we live in the Internet era where some of the great authors prefer to share their work online.
- Achieving and maintaining the here and now moment, also referred to as the state of flow or being in the zone.
This is my own productivity project based on such things as mission, principles, motivation, goals, habits, focus, balance, willpower, decision making, taking action and other solutions and skills to help you achieve more, faster and easier while living a balanced, productive and happy life.