- Journaling or Morning Pages is a universal tool to connect to your consciousness, clear your headspace, unleash your creativity and tap into inner knowledge..
- My daily planning takes 5 minutes in the morning and helps me build my to-do list, prioritize my tasks, and have a clear plan for every day. It focuses on the most important areas of my life and solves the "where do I start", "I can't keep up" and "am I forgetting anything" problems.
- This is the list of questions I ask myself if not every morning with my Life Review, then at least once in a while, or when I get lost.
- For me, resolutions are some of the most exciting things about the New Year. I do set and achieve goals at any time, but the change in year gives me a reason to stop, review where I'm at and align my goals with the bigger picture.
- Achieving and maintaining the here and now moment, also referred to as the state of flow or being in the zone.
These are specific productivity tools I use for my work and life: to-do and not-to-do lists, time management, automation rules, goal setting and achieving strategies, habits and routines, as well as notebooks, productivity apps and software.